Are you keen to put your community or panel management skills to good use and contribute to a more sustainable and equitable world? Would you like to be part of a vibrant, global consultancy with a growing team?
We are looking for a team member who would be integral to growing, nurturing, and maintaining the GlobeScan Stakeholder Community (GCS). The GCS is a panel of experts and professionals engaged with environmental and social sustainability. These stakeholders engage with GlobeScan and our work through various channels including quantitative and qualitative research, webinars, round tables and receive research insights from GlobeScan.
As part of GlobeScan’s purpose of co-creating a sustainable and equitable future, it is important we continue to grow this engaged community to help drive collective action. The successful candidate will collaborate with GlobeScan’s research consultants and our marketing team to continually improve our GSC strategy and grow this crucial community.
- Manage the day-to-day activities required for managing the Stakeholder Community and associated data in a community management platform
- Monitoring and coordination of a stakeholder’s experience on the GlobeScan Stakeholder Community
- Tracking, analysing, and reporting on the GSC performance, participation, and compliance
- Cleaning, consolidating, and monitoring the GCS and stakeholders’ engagement with GlobeScan through various channels
- Ensuring relevant quality processes and methodologies are followed
- Continual improvement of the GSC stakeholder recruitment processes
- Identifying innovative, efficient, and scalable solutions to drive the growth of the GSC over the next five years
- Ideating new ways to drive engagement and interaction with between the GSC and GlobeScan and its activities the Community
- Staying up-to-speed on industry best practices for stakeholder panel management & engagement
- Representing GlobeScan’s brand and values with authenticity and integrity in every interaction
We are looking for a team member with a solid grounding in research panel, online community or stakeholder management and engagement. You can proactively identify solutions to drive the growth of the GSC which meets the current and future needs of our business. You have the drive and enthusiasm to develop innovative ideas and execute them.
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in market research panel management or equivalent role
- Experience of stakeholder/panel member identification outreach, and recruitment
- Database management experience, including cleaning, consolidating, and analyzing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Experience using database and panel management software a bonus
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities
- A working knowledge of data privacy, information security and compliance to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) within a community environment
- A proactive team player but able to think and work independently
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company profit sharing program: discretionary and dependent on the profits of the company – eligible after passing your probationary period
- A commitment to work-life balance, and flexible office and home working
- Working in a purposeful and caring global team culture
- Strong benefits including competitive vacation package plus paid holiday during office closure between December 24 and New Year’s Day
GlobeScan is an independent, international insights and advisory consultancy. Our core values as a Team are Collaborative; Caring; Agile; Innovative and Purposeful.
We work at the intersection of sustainability and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance), brand and purpose, trust, and reputation. We partner with leading businesses, NGOs (non-governmental organizations), and governmental organizations to deliver insights that guide decision-making and build strategies that contribute to a sustainable and equitable world. Follow this link to see a list of our clients.
Established in 1987, we have offices in Cape Town, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo, Singapore and Toronto.
GlobeScan is a certified B Corp (a global movement of people using business as a force for good), we are majority employee-owned and driven by our purpose to build trusted leadership to create a better future. We are also a participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
GlobeScan is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture where all employees are valued and supported to reach their full potential. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring, where our diversity is a strength. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to age, ethnicity, race, creed, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, or disability. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please email email@example.com to request specialised accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
How to Apply
We welcome applicants from all GDPR covered countries as well as those who have GDPR adequacy decisions granted by the European Commission.
Send your CV and cover letter detailing why you’d like to work for GlobeScan and why you would be a good fit for the role (including examples of how your experience matches the key requirements outlined) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we will only consider applications that contain this information.
Closing date for applications extended to: 16 JUNE 2023