On September 9, 2014, GlobeScan and HP will host the HP Living Progress Exchange, an online forum bringing together experts and opinion leaders from around the world to create a dialogue where we can learn from others, inspire fresh thinking and share good practice.
The Exchange will take place using GlobeScan’s new approach to stakeholder engagement: a real-time, online, text-based Collaboration Forum hosted at www.GlobescanForum.com/HP-Living-Progress. The Exchange will bring together experts from academia, business, civil society, and government in a discussion facilitated and independently moderated by GlobeScan. The Exchange will be global, taking place throughout the day to allow people to participate across multiple time zones.
The forum will cover 3 main topics:
- Human Progress – Advancing the overall health and well-being of people.
- Economic Progress – Helping businesses and economies thrive.
- Environmental Progress – Making the environment stronger.
Each topic discussion “room” will be led by a GlobeScan moderator. We will explore the overall topic throughout the 60-minute discussion though a number of key questions, but hope the discussion will be lively and participant led. In each discussion we will seek to:
- Draw on the expertise and opinions of esteemed participants in an open exchange,
- Showcase best practice ideas from around the world,
- Uncover new approaches to making progress in areas of the economy, society and environment,
- Explore new mechanisms of collaboration to help drive progress, and
- Explore and identify the potential for new types of partnerships between HP and others.
Each “room” will also feature a number of special guests who will help to kick off our discussion with their interesting and diverse perspectives:
- Miguel Pestana, Vice President, External Affairs, Unilever
- Peter Bakker, President, WBCSD
- Stefan Crets, President of CSR Europe, CSR Europe
- Ursula Mathar, Head of Group’s Sustainability, BMW
- Annette Stube, Group Head of Sustainability, Maersk
- Kevin Moss, Director, Net Good, BT
- Dave Stangis, VP CSR, Campbell Soup Company
- Aaron Frank, Director, Corporate Citizenship, Insights and Integration, The Walt Disney Company
- Bob Langert, VP, Sustainability, McDonalds
- Kellie McElhaney, Faculty Director, Center for Responsible Business, Haas School of Business
- Rob Cameron, Executive Director, SustainAbility
- … and many more!
We’re pleased to invite you to join what will be an exciting, forward looking discussion on how we make progress on some of the biggest challenges in areas of the economy, society and environment.