The BSR/GlobeScan 11th Annual State of Sustainable Business Survey communicates the sustainability issues that companies are most focused on today. The survey includes responses from business leaders representing 125 global companies.
The world is changing at a rapid pace. New technologies, shifting cultural norms, evolving economic structures, and unprecedented environmental threats are reshaping the planet.
This survey provides insight into the world of sustainable business and identifies common perceptions and practices of corporate sustainability professionals.
This is the perspective of the people who do sustainability and corporate social responsibility work every day, inside some of the largest and most influential companies in the world.
- Climate emerges as a clear leading priority for companies
- Investor interest rises as a key driver of sustainability efforts
- Deeper integration of sustainability is challenging
- Sustainability remains a high priority for CEOs
- Communicating sustainability to consumers continues to be a challenge
- Company sustainability ambitions and strategies beyond 2020 vary
Read more about the key findings, sustainability priorities, sustainability management, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and future strategies.