Are you a highly energetic, creative thinker with excellent communication skills? Would you like to be part of a vibrant, global consultancy with a growing team across five continents?
We are a looking for a Marketing Coordinator with two to three years of experience to join our marketing team. This is a new position created to support and optimize our organization’s digital marketing programs and engage with our GlobeScan Community.
GlobeScan is an international insights and advisory consultancy working at the intersection of brand purpose, sustainability, and trust.
We partner with leading businesses, NGOs, and governmental organizations to deliver insights that guide decision-making and build strategies that contribute to a sustainable and equitable world. Click here to see a list of our clients.
Established in 1987, we have offices in Cape Town, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo and Toronto.
GlobeScan is a certified B Corp (a global movement of people using business as a force for good), we are part employee-owned and driven by our purpose to build trusted leadership to create a better future. We are also a participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
GlobeScan is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to age, ethnicity, race, creed, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status or disability. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please use the Contact information below to request specialized accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
- Assist with drafting and editing marketing material
- Develop and source content for our digital B2B platforms
- Optimize SEO and monitor tracking campaign progress
- Prepare monthly metrics reports on our web site and social media traffic and performance
- Create and manage marketing lists within our broadcast mailing platforms
- Assist in managing and engaging with the GlobeScan Community of stakeholders and survey respondents
- Champion the GlobeScan brand both internally and externally
- Report to the Director, Public Relations and Communications, who will guide you with career development and opportunities
This role will suit someone with a strong interest in social and environmental issues and how business can be a positive force in society.
Your creative thinking and innovative strategies will demonstrate initiative and bring forward new ideas to the team.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing and communications experience
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics and CMS
- Proficient use of online tools and platforms and social media
- Ability to work confidently and enthusiastically with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company profit sharing program: discretionary and dependent on the profits of the company – eligible after passing your probationary period
- Pension plan (after 6 months)
- A commitment to work-life balance and flexible office and home working
- Company-wide, 3-day annual retreat
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter detailing why you’d like to work for GlobeScan and why you would be a good fit for the role (including examples of how your experience matches the key requirements outlined).
Please note, we will only consider applications that contain this information.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Closing date for applications: 5 November 2021