Our February 18 webinar explored results from the latest edition of the GlobeScan / SustainAbility Survey (GSS), which evaluates progress on addressing climate change generally, and specifically on corporate action and leadership.
GSS is one of the longest-running expert surveys on sustainability-related topics of its kind. In the 2020 Climate Survey we analyzed the viewpoints of over 550 global sustainability experts representing business, government, NGOs and academia across 47 countries on a range of questions including:
- Importance of various societal actors in making progress toward the goals of the Paris Agreement
- The relative effectiveness of various instruments and strategies for corporate action on climate change
- Risks to companies that do not take action
- Which companies have gained the widest recognition for their leadership on climate change and why?
The webinar featured a lively discussion among Mark Lee, Executive Director at SustainAbility, Chris Coulter, CEO at GlobeScan, and guest panelists:
- Katie Sullivan, Managing Director, IETA
- Charles Allison, Partner, Energy & Climate Change Services, Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
- Carmel McQuaid, Head of Sustainable Business, Marks and Spencer
Watch the full recording:
About the GlobeScan – SustainAbility Climate SustainAbility Survey
A unique, collaborative platform that uses research-driven insights from the most influential global thought leaders to explore the biggest sustainability challenges.
Explore Past Reports