On May 28th, GlobeScan and SustainAbility hosted a webinar to discuss the results of the 2015 edition of the GSS Sustainability Leaders Report.
After 21 years, the GlobeScan/Sustainability Leaders Report is the longest-running survey of its kind examining experts’ views of the current state of sustainability leadership. In our latest survey, we analyzed the viewpoints of over 800 sustainability experts to answer a number of pressing questions, including:
- Which companies, NGOs and national governments do experts believe are leading the sustainability agenda? What key factors set them apart?
- Which institutional actors have made the most progress on sustainable development since the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio and which type of organizations face the highest expectations to advance the global agenda?
- How are perceptions of performance and potential for leadership in the area of sustainable development aligned or misaligned?
- How do perceptions of leadership differ among experts in various regions of the world?
Follow the links below to read the full report and press release, or to watch a recording of the lively and insightful discussion led by our group of presenters:
- Eric Whan, Sustainability Director, GlobeScan
- Rob Cameron, Executive Director, SustainAbility
- Steve Howard, Chief Sustainability Officer, IKEA Group
- Richard Holland, Director, Market Transformation Initiative, WWF