GlobeScan, SustainAbility and Sustainable Brands were delighted to host a webinar on June 29 (for Europe, Americas and Africa time zones) and June 30 (for Asia and Oceania time zones) to discuss the results of the 2016 edition of the GSS Sustainability Leaders Report (press release | full report).
The GlobeScan/SustainAbility Leaders Report is the longest-running survey of its kind and has tracked expert opinions on sustainable development leadership for more than 20 years. In our latest survey, produced in partnership with Sustainable Brands, we analyze the viewpoints of over 900 sustainability experts to answer a number of pressing questions, including:
- Which companies, NGOs and national governments do experts believe are leading the sustainability agenda? What key factors set them apart?
- Which actors have made the most progress on sustainable development over the last two decades and which organizations face the highest expectations to advance the global agenda?
- What are expert recommendations for companies on how to most effectively contribute to the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals?
- Alka Upadhyay, Assistant Vice President of the Tata Group, India’s global conglomerate employing 650,000 people in business as diverse as Jaguar/ Landrover, Tata Steel and Tata Consulting Services
- Holy Ranaivozanany, Head of CSR at Huawei, one of China’s major technology companies and the largest telecom equipment manufacturer in the world.
- Janice Lao, Sustainability Team Lead at MTR Corporation, Hong Kong’s rail and subway operator, who also runs the trains in London, Stockholm, Melbourne and Beijing: a truly multi-national public transport giant.