On March 15 at 11am EST / 8am PST / 3pm GMT, we’ll be jointly hosting a webinar with Sustainable Brands titled “Purposefully on Purpose: How Purpose Can Build More Societal Trust in Business.”
The degree to which brands are embracing Purpose is growing and revolutionizing what a company can and should stand for. Chris Coulter, CEO of GlobeScan, will moderate a discussion with three remarkable thought leaders:
- James Morris, Director, GlobeScan: James will present key insights from a global consumer study on understanding, expectations and opportunities for Purpose.
- KoAnn Skrzyniarz, CEO of Sustainable Brands: KoAnn will share her learning from a year of ‘Activating Purpose’ across Sustainable Brand conferences around the world in 2016
- Jon Banner, Executive Vice President, PepsiCo: Jon will provide his perspective on PepsiCo’s Performance with Purpose journey over the past decade, including lessons learned and opportunities for business.
See below for more speaker details.
Professionals focused on brand, corporate communications, marketing, reputation, and corporate responsibility/sustainability will find this webinar of particular interest.
We hope you can join us!
Full speaker details:
- Chris Coulter, co-CEO, GlobeScan
Chris will moderate the webinar discussion, drawing on his experience working with leaders in companies, multilateral organizations and NGOs to help them better understand and respond to shifting stakeholder expectations, build trust with key constituencies and exert greater influence in shaping the future.
- James Morris, Director, GlobeScan
Recapping the findings of the “Public on Purpose” survey, James will reflect on GlobeScan’s insights on the increasingly important role of purpose in today’s business environment, and how companies are discovering the broad benefits of clearly understanding and articulating how the company strives to create value for both the business and society.
- KoAnn Skrzyniarz, CEO, Sustainable Brands
KoAnn will reflect on the suite of SB 2016 conferences which focused on the theme of “Activating Purpose”. Uniquely placed to provide insight on the inspiring ways that brands are activating their purpose, KoAnn will provide a perspective on how purpose is being activated and where we go from here.
- Jon Banner, Executive Vice President, PepsiCo
Jon will provide his perspective on PepsiCo’s Performance with Purpose journey over the past decade including how to deliver and scale positive social outcomes through a company’s business strategy. Jon leads PepsiCo’s global communications across all business units and global sectors, driving integrated multimedia strategies to achieve key business objectives and engage with global stakeholders. Jon is a pioneer in the digital and social media space and has more than two decades of journalism experience.