GlobeScan and SustainAbility are delighted to invite you to a webinar on June 28 at 11am New York / 4pm London to discuss the results of the 2017 Sustainability Leaders Survey.
The Sustainability Leaders Survey, presented in partnership with Sustainable Brands, is the largest and longest-running survey of its kind and has tracked expert opinions on sustainable development leadership for 20 years.
Join us for a lively and insightful discussion with 5 exceptional thought leaders who will share insights, discuss survey findings and answer your questions on the current and future state of sustainability leadership:
- Mike Barry, Director of Sustainable Business (Plan A), Marks & Spencer
- Sue Garrard, SVP Sustainable Business Development & Communications, Unilever
- Joanna Yarrow, Head of Sustainable & Healthy Living, IKEA
- Rob Cameron, Chief Executive, SustainAbility
- Chris Coulter, co-CEO, GlobeScan
We hope you can join us!