On June 28, GlobeScan and SustainAbility hosted a webinar to discuss the results of The 2017 Sustainability Leaders Survey.
The Sustainability Leaders Survey is the largest and longest-running survey of its kind and has tracked expert opinions on sustainable development leadership for 20 years.
The discussion was lively and insightful. The five exceptional thought leaders shared insights, discussed survey findings and answered your questions on the current and future state of sustainability leadership:
- Mike Barry, Director of Sustainable Business (Plan A), Marks & Spencer
- Sue Garrard, SVP Sustainable Business Development & Communications, Unilever
- Joanna Yarrow, Head of Sustainable & Healthy Living, IKEA
- Rob Cameron, Chief Executive, SustainAbility
- Chris Coulter, CEO, GlobeScan