About the Survey
The BSR/GlobeScan 10th Annual State of Sustainable Business Survey communicates the sustainability issues that companies are most focused on today. The survey includes responses from business leaders representing 152 global companies—more than 60 percent of BSR’s global membership network.
The world is changing at a rapid pace. New technologies, shifting cultural norms, evolving economic structures, and unprecedented environmental threats are reshaping the planet.
This survey provides insight into the world of sustainable business and identifies common perceptions and practices of corporate sustainability professionals.
This is the perspective of the people who do sustainability and corporate social responsibility work every day, inside some of the largest and most influential companies in the world.
- Companies are defining a new sustainability agenda.
- Sustainability needs to be integrated into strategy.
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are driving strategy.
- Companies have limited focus on value chain impacts.
- There is a need for more cross-functional collaboration.
Read more about the key findings, sustainability priorities, sustainability management and the Sustainable Development Goals by reading the full report here.
You may also be interested in reading a blog by Laura Gitman, Chief Operating Officer at BSR.