GlobeScan and EAT (the science-based non-profit for global food system transformation) hosted a webinar to explore findings from Grains of Truth, their global consumer study of over 30,000 consumers in 31 markets around the world about a sustainable food system.
This dynamic discussion explored how the world sees a more sustainable food system and the implications for business, civil society and governments.
The webinar included a range of global thought leaders, including:
- Agnes Martin, Health & Diet Advocacy Director, Danone
- Rob Cameron, Vice President Global Head of Public Affairs and ESG Engagement, Nestlé
- Dr. Lujain Alqodmani, Director of Global Action, EAT
- Femke de Man, Senior Director, GlobeScan
- Chris Coulter, CEO, GlobeScan