Who are the leaders and why are they seen as trendsetters in corporate affairs?
Together with findings from the Oxford-GlobeScan Global Corporate Affairs Survey, we are sharing our insights and advice on the crucial role and responsibilities of the Corporate Affairs function in today’s complex world.
The first e-Brief in our new series explores ‘Defining Corporate Affairs Leadership.’ We take a look at what it takes to achieve recognition from peers, and how Corporate Affairs teams can continue to evolve their approach to ensure they are future-fit.
There are five success factors for Corporate Affairs leadership:
- Internal alignment ensures integrated external response
- Proactively address reputational risks and opportunities to build trust
- Embrace stakeholder capitalism
- Purpose is the golden thread and ignitor for impact
- Integrate business and sustainability strategy to ensure impact