GlobeScan is a strategy and insights consultancy, specializing in reputation, sustainability and purpose. We are a world leader in identifying, understanding and engaging stakeholders in ways that provide strategic value for our clients. We work with some of the world’s top corporate brands, multilateral organizations and NGOs. Click here to see a list of our clients.
We are a consultancy with a purpose – we help our clients build trusted leadership to create a better future. Our vision for a sustainable and equitable world has never been more important than it is now. We are a Certified B Corp, part of a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
GlobeScan is seeking an ambitious Senior Research Manager or Associate Director (depending on experience) to join its expanding London team and work with a range of global leadership organizations.
In this role, you will lead and manage a wide range of research and consulting projects across different practice areas and clients. You will be a ‘hands on’ manager – liaising closely with clients, analysing and interpreting data, developing reports and presentations, co-creating strategic advice, coordinating team members, and ensuring that best practice is achieved at all times. The successful candidate will enjoy the satisfaction of taking a long-term assignment from beginning to completion, the buzz of short-term work to meet an important deadline, and the opportunity to help guide our clients’ strategy.
If you want to thrive in a very collaborative environment that values integrity and quality, then we would love you to join our team!
To apply please send us your CV and covering letter describing why you would like to work for GlobeScan and why you would be a good fit for the role.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is November 30, 2019
- Designing, leading and managing research, consulting and engagement projects
- Liaising with clients, developing relationships and accounts, and writing proposals
- Analysing data, delivering insights based on research findings and translating these into compelling conclusions
- Developing implications and strategic advice with and for our clients
- Preparing strategic reports and presentations, and running client briefings and workshops
- Being an effective line manager for one or more junior colleagues and managing project teams
- Representing GlobeScan on forums, webinars and thought leadership initiatives
You will possess both a solid grounding in research and an inquisitive mindset with demonstrable interest in our focus areas and understanding of business and societal issues. You are a highly effective communicator, energetic and organised.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- 4 to 10 years’ agency or client-side experience in opinion research, brand research, reputation management or sustainability strategy
- In-depth knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Ability to synthesise many inputs (across primary and secondary sources) into clear and compelling insights and recommendations
- Ability to think critically and provide strategic, actionable advice to clients
- Skill in multiple project oversight
- Demonstrable interest in our focus areas and understanding of business and societal issues
- Excellent written communications in English that shows good understanding of the issues and the overall business context
- Demonstrable ability to lead project teams and manage and mentor junior colleagues