On March 26, GlobeScan and SustainAbility hosted a webinar to discuss findings of an assessment of 400 experts on progress toward the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), featuring the following panelists:
- Kavita Prakash-Mani, Global Conservation Director, WWF International
- Kris Douma, Head of Strategic Projects, UNPRI
- Nicola J. Acutt, Ph.D., Vice President, Sustainability Strategy, VMware
- Aiste Brackley, Senior Manager, SustainAbility
- Eric Whan, Director, GlobeScan
The GlobeScan/SustainAbility Survey is the longest-running survey of its kind and has tracked expert opinions on sustainable development for over 20 years. In our latest survey, we asked our global panel of sustainability experts about their views on progress made on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), identifying the Goals where experts say that we are achieving the most progress and others that are lagging critically behind.
The lively and insightful discussion on the findings of the survey explored questions such as:
- How much progress has the international community made on each SDG?
- Which institutions are seen as having made the most significant contribution so far?
- Which Goals are seen as being the most urgent and have received the most attention by organizations?
- How has the private sector contributed toward the SDGs and which Goals should specific industries focus on?
Please find below the full webinar presentation deck and recordings, as well as a link to the full report:
SustainAbility, an ERM Group company, is a think tank and consultancy that for over 25 years has catalyzed and supported business leadership on sustainability. Through our agenda-setting research and advocacy, we chart new territory and help business leaders and their stakeholders understand what’s next. Through our advisory services, we help clients understand the shifting landscape of risk and opportunity, develop practical strategies and initiatives, and foster authentic, impactful engagement and collaboration with a range of stakeholders.