We recently hosted two regional webinars to discuss the results of The 2018 Sustainability Leaders.
The GlobeScan/SustainAbility Leaders Survey is the longest-running survey of its kind and has tracked expert opinions on sustainable development leadership for over 20 years. In our latest survey, we analyze the viewpoints of over 700 sustainability experts to answer a number of pressing questions, including:
- Which companies and NGOs do experts believe are leading the sustainability agenda? What key factors set them apart?
- How can young adults most influence the sustainability agenda?
Attendees enjoyed a dynamic and insightful conversation with global thought leaders who shared their insights on the 2018 survey findings and answered your questions on the current and future state of sustainability leadership.
On June 19, our Americas/EMEA webinar featured:
- Erin Meezan, VP and Chief Sustainability Officer, Interface
- Susanne Stormer, Vice President, Corporate Sustainability, Novo Nordisk
- Jason Clay, Senior Vice President, Market Transformation, WWF
- Mark Lee, Executive Director, SustainAbility
- Eric Whan, Director, Sustainability, GlobeScan
On June 25, our Asia Pacific webinar featured:
- Pier Luigi Sigismondi, President, Southeast Asia and Australasia, Unilever
- Vivian Lau, President, Junior Achievement Asia Pacific
- Wander Meijer, Director Asia Pacific, GlobeScan
- Bron York, Analyst, SustainAbility