New Sustainability Book Launch
We are excited to announce that we have launched a new book “All In: The Future of Business Leadership”.
The book, co-authored by GlobeScan’s Chris Coulter, Mark Lee (SustainAbility) and David Grayson (Cranfield School of Management), identifies the essential attributes of high-impact corporate sustainability leadership and describes how companies can combine and apply those characteristics for future success.
All In draws on the perspectives of thousands of experts globally as collected via the GlobeScan-SustainAbility Leaders Survey over two decades. The book reveals insights from dozens of interviews with Chairs, CEOs and Chief Sustainability Officers of pioneering companies explaining how they have gained recognition, created value and boosted resiliency based on their sustainability leadership.
The book also outlines what the private sector must do to lift sustainability performance, protect business license to operate and help deliver the UN Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
All In was launched at the Sustainable Brands conference in Vancouver on June 5th and you can watch a recording of the authors plenary presentation here.
Media Interviews by Chris, Mark and David:
- Sustainable Brands: Will We Go ‘All In’? The Past, Present and Future of Sustainability Leadership and Transformational Leadership in Action … and In Transition
- GreenBiz: The Power of Engagement and Intrapreneurism in Sustainability Leadership and a podcast interview with author Mark Lee
- Triple Pundit: The Corporate Responsibility Summer Must-Read for the C-Suite
- The RSA: “Businesses Must Go All In For Sustainability”
- Ethical Corporation: Future Resilience Keynote: Planning for a Disruptive Business Horizon
- Business in Vancouver: Why Businesses Need to go ‘All In’ on Sustainability
- Make Change: Then and Now: How Corporations Went ‘All In’ on Sustainability
- Business Fights Poverty: Podcast interview with author David Grayson and Why Going All in for Sustainability Makes It More Likely a Business Will Encourage Its Intrapreneurs
- Corporate Citizenship: All In: The Future of Business Leadership
- Innovation Forum: Podcast interview with David Grayson
- Stanford Social Innovation Review: A New Framework for Sustainability Book Excerpt
- NextBillion: How Can Corporations Make the Transition to Sustainability? A Q&A with the Authors of ‘All In’
- PNE Group: Defining the Next Chapter of Business Sustainability
For more details and to download a checklist of 30 strategic and practical actions to ensure business success and create the world we want by 2030, please visit AllInBook.net